2015년 6월 15일 월요일

SHELF #3 A Radio Channel With Hailey!

 
 
I was planning to  HANG-OUT with a friend.
However, I decided at the last minute that I wanted to do a radio channel instead of hang-out.
We had some technical issues :-(
It turned out that radio show was so much fun!
 
I tried to act and speak like a radio panel.
Asked a guest about her proffesional life and private life as well.
We also talked about things going on with her.
It was great and I enjoyed it very much.
 
I realized that I still need to work on some smooth English.
I said to a guest, "Please say last words for us"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh my..........
What a terrible mistake!
In this case, it would have been better if I'd said,
 "Well, have a nice evening and say good byes to our listeners"
 
Even though I didn't record a video for it,
it was helpful because I can be more objective listening to it.
 
I'm pretty satisfied with it :-)
 
You can listen to it and can give me some tips as well!
 
Enjoy!
 
 
 
 
Please Click!
 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기