2015년 6월 8일 월요일

Ji's job (mock) interview



This is embarrassing!


Well, I get really nervous when it comes to the interview or presentation.
I get blushed (really really R.E.D)
However, it was great experience doing mock interview during audiovisual class.

It's uncomfortable watching myself through the video, but I got to know
not only what my problems are, but good things as well.
I guess I should stop moving so much and I need to put my hands down, seriously.



There are some points I want to improve!

1. Do not smile or laugh too much!
 (It's good to smile, but too much of it could make you look not serious about the interview.)

2. Speak clearly.
(You mumble too much, Ji!)

3. Keep your head still.
(You shake your head too much!)

4. Vocabulary!
(Try to be familiar with vocabularies related to the job before the interview)

5. Be confident!!!!!!
(You are doing good, trust yourself. don't worry about the mistakes :-))










Plus, please tell me I'm prettier than this. Haha!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기