2015년 6월 13일 토요일

SHELF #2

 
 
J.K.Rowling's Havard Commencement Address
 
 
It may be boring, but I found it very useful doing this!
 
First, I watched it over and over again.
 
Second, I printed the script and try to figure out the phrases.
 
Third, I worked on some vocabs that I don't understand and put some of them on Quizlet.
 
Then I shadow read it.
 
Finally, I recorded it!
 
 





Her British accent is not hard as others, so it wasn't very hard to understand her.

Because she is a writer, her speech sounded very excting and fun.



Here are some words and phrases that help me learning English,
 and might be helpful for someone :-)


nausea: 멀미
Quixotic: 괴이한 (came from 'Don Quixote'! Isn't it cool?)
Bear with me: 참고 끝까지 들어주세요.
crucial: 중대한, very important
vocational degree: 직업관련 학위
scuttled off: 허둥지둥 달려가다
corridor: 복도
acquisition: 습득
vicissitudes:  harship
you fail by defualt: 불이행으로 인한 실패
Amnesty International: 국제 사면 위원회
legal representative: lawyer
agoraphobia: 광장공포증
apathy: 무관심, indifferent
 




Click Click Click it ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

https://clyp.it/udsx353u



 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기