2015년 6월 10일 수요일

Shadow Reading

 

It wasn't hard to shadow read it because she speaks very slowly, but I still wanted to do it.

The reason why I chose it is that she talks with so much emotions.

I wanted talk like her with intonations and expressions and I especially liked

 her "r" sound when she says "really really"!




 
 

 
 


before: https://clyp.it/gbb5mb4e

after: https://clyp.it/v4afgck5




Shadow reading part:
 


Ugh, dammit. That is so goddamn disappointing, Louie.

Louie, you know what the meanest thing is you can say to a fat girl? "You're not fat." I mean, come on, buddy. It just sucks. It really really sucks. You have no idea. And the worst part is, I'm not even supposed to do this. Tell anyone how bad it sucks, because it's too much for people. I mean, you, you can talk into the microphone and say you can't get a date, you're overweight. It's adorable. But if I say it, they call the suicide hotline on me.

I mean, can I just say it? I'm fat. It sucks to be a fat girl. Can people just let me say it? It sucks. It really sucks. And I'm going to go ahead and say it. It's your fault.
Look, I really like you, you're truly a good guy, I think. I'm so sorry. I'm picking you. On behalf of all the fat girls, I'm making you represent all the guys. Why do you hate us so much? What is about the basics of human happiness, feeling attractive, feeling loved, having guys chase after us, that's just not in the cards for us? Nope. Not for us.
How is that fair? And why am I supposed to just accept it?

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기