2015년 5월 14일 목요일

UPCOMING SHELF PROJECTS

 
#1
Do you know what 'Muk-bang' means?
 
As a non-native English speaker, I always have hard time
finding right expression or figuring out the real meaning of English, especially idioms and slangs.
So this time, my group and I are going to spend some time to learn
not only English idioms but how to say Korean idioms and slangs in English as well!
Get excited!
 
 
 
#2
A destination for SUMMER 15'!
 
I love traveling.
I guess everyone does.
This weekend, I'm going to JEJU ISLAND!!!!!!
I've always wanted to video filming my trip and I realized that it is perfect time to do it for my SUMMER 15' series!
I'm little concern about it since I'm not a tech-person, but I'll try my best to record it through the whole trip and make it like the one below (or not).
For some English learning,
I will probably write journal and try to put everything I see and feel
then re-record it in English and try to learn every words or phrase that I'm not familiar with.
See you very soon!
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기